Oct 9, 2014

My baby is almost one!

I am excited to be writing a post about my little boy turning one! It feels like only weeks ago that I was in labor, trying to be calm, looking to my husband, my nurses and mom and thinking, I just don't think I can do it, and then there he was, perfect and ready for the world. It has been an amazing year, I love his little personality. Lucas, we call him Lukey, for now anyway, is a dream baby. He is a calm happy baby who loves exploring. He is easygoing and loves making new friends. He loves his sister, and she gets the biggest belly laughs from him. He loves his Dada and says Dada clearly and well, for several months now. He says Mama usually when he's sad....mama-mama-mama....I just melt for him. He loves his grandparents and is lucky he has met Daddy's parents that live all the way in Minnesota. (we are in New Jersey). He was Baptized in the Catholic church at almost 10 months old. He started taking his first steps at 11 months, and he is a speed walker, holding onto the walls and furniture for support. He loves being outside, and our doggie, Maggie. He is crazy about his cousins; he has 7 here in New Jersey, and Kelsey, who is 2.5 years old, is the closest in age. She loves him a ton too~!

No comments:

Post a Comment